About Challenge

Join the Bag My Style Challenge! Have a chance
to showcase your design at the Sembonia Bag My Style 2010 Challenge and Sembonia outlets, and win up to $1,000 in cash!

WHO?

This challenge is open to all Singapore citizens and PRs aged 15-35 years old.

HOW?

Contestants are to submit 1 sketch for each category: A casual bag for day and an evening bag.

{ Submissons } are to be made via email from 18 August 2010 to 19 September 2010 accompanied
with clear instructions on measurements, colours and materials.

{ Voting }
The top 10 finalists will be decided via the voting page. Voting commences on 1st October 2010.
The winner will be selected based on public votes (60%) and judges’ vote (40%).

The top 3 designs will be fabricated for the final showcase on 17th December 2010.

Prizes And Judges

3 outstanding designs will be selected and fabricated for final showcase on 17 December 2010 at Zirca. Winners for this challenge will walk away with the following:

First Prize

  • S$1,000
  • His/her design included in Sembonia’s collection at all Sembonia outlets and boutiques.

Second Prize

  • S$500

Third Prize

  • S$300

Consolation Prizes

  • S$300 worth of Sembonia products

The Judges

  • Daniel BoeyFashion Director
  • Daniel ChiangDirector of Sembonia
  • Pamelyn CheeFLY Entertainment Artiste

Submissions

The Big Party

News

Voting

1. Select a Favourite Design
  • Ace Chia Xie Jieying
    Raffles Design Institute
  • Dulcie Liu Pinxiu
    Nanyang Polytechnic
  • Naomi Annastasia Teguhputri
    Raffles Design Institute
  • Ace Chia Xie Jieying
    Raffles Design Institute
  • Dulcie Liu Pinxiu
    Nanyang Polytechnic
  • Muhammad Sufian Mohamed Adam
  • Vanessa Surya
    Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
  • Crystal Rays
    --
  • Phiralia Dwi Luanda
    Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
  • Naomi Annastasia Teguhputri
    Raffles Design Institute

2. Fill in Your Contact Details

Submit

Support your favorite design by casting your vote for the final 10 designs from 1 October 2010 till midnight of 30 November 2010.

Vote now and stand a chance to attend the final showat Zirca
on 17 December 2010 and win S$500 Sembonia voucher!

Online voting constitutes 60% of the overall result and the remaining 40% will be decided
by the judges. Judges will award points based on originality, timeliness and functionability.

Contact Us

EMAIL FORM

Alternatively you can email to bms@fly.com.sg

Submit

The Organiser

Created in 1994, Sembonia is one of the most rapidly growing brands for quality leatherwear. Dedicated to quality and creativity, Sembonia spearheaded the Bag My Style! challenge to encourage and discover the next generation of budding and aspiring designers, rewarding them with the chance of a lifetime to see their own design/s sold in stores.

Sembonia provides a stylish lifestyle, exquisite designs with quality materials to bring out the attitude in you without any limits in age! Sembonia is a trendy fashion lifestyle brand targeting at young fashion-conscious executives.

For more information, please visit www.sembonia.com